A newer version of this documentation is available. Use the version menu above to view the most up-to-date release of the Greenplum 5.x documentation.
Manage the PXF configuration and the PXF service instance on all Greenplum Database hosts.
pxf cluster <command>
help init reset start status stop sync
pxf cluster utility command manages PXF on the master, standby master, and on all Greenplum Database segment hosts. You can use the utility to:
- Initialize PXF configuration on all hosts in the Greenplum Database cluster.
- Reset the PXF service instance on all hosts to its uninitialized state.
- Start and stop the PXF service instance on all segment hosts.
- Display the status of the PXF service instance on all segment hosts.
- Synchronize the PXF configuration from the Greenplum Database master host to the standby master and to all segment hosts.
pxf cluster requires a running Greenplum Database cluster. You must run the utility on the Greenplum Database master host.
(If you want to manage the PXF service instance on a specific segment host, use the
pxf utility. See
pxf clusterhelp message and then exit.
$PXF_CONF. If you do not set
$PXF_CONFprior to initializing PXF, PXF returns an error.
Stop the PXF service instance on all segment hosts:
$ $GPHOME/pxf/bin/pxf cluster stop