This version of the Pivotal Greenplum documentation is no longer actively maintained. Click here to view the most up-to-date version of the Greenplum 4.x documentation.
Displays information about your operating system.
gpsys1 [ -a | -m | -p ] gpsys1 -? gpsys1 --version
gpsys1 displays the platform and installed memory (in bytes) of the current host. For example:
- -a (show all)
- Shows both platform and memory information for the current host. This is the default.
- -m (show memory only)
- Shows system memory installed in bytes.
- -p (show platform only)
- Shows the OS platform. Platform can be linux, darwin or sunos5.
- -? (help)
- Displays the online help.
- Displays the version of this utility.
Show information about the current host operating system: